What's your personal brand?
FLEXIBILITY AND SERVICE.
PICK A PLAN THAT WORKS
PUT MORE MONEY IN YOUR
You work hard to make a reputable name for yourself,
why let your brokerage get the credit you deserve?
PICK THE RIGHT PLAN FOR YOU.
90/10 SPLIT and BUMP TO 95/5**
NO MONTHLY/YEARLY FEES
FULL SERVICE AND MORE
REAL ESTATE TRAINING COURSES
FULL MARKETING PLAN
START UP PACKAGE
**certain conditions apply
NEW A LA CART TRAINING PROGRAM. CALL FOR DETAILS
Book an Appointment
Please specify whether you are a Transfer or New Registrant.
Why Join Us?
NEW HYBRID COMMISSION SYSTEM
We know you work hard for your commission,
PUT MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET!
Our Administrative Staff is dedicated to helping you advance your career.
Take advantage of our Full Service Brokerage and staff trained to help you with anything from listing agreements to offer preparations.
Full Marketing Plan
Meet with our Marketing Team and Develop a Marketing Plan. Included when Joining!
Already an Agent? Not a Problem! We can re-brand and tweak your exsisting Plan
Starting Real Estate as a new career I was afraid I did not have what it takes to enter the field. Both the Broker and Manager have gone above and beyond to help me jumpstart my career. Having unlimited support in the times I needed it most has made all the difference in my experience at Citysites. I am extremely grateful for the constant hands on training and one on one coaching by a top producer, seeing myself advance and grow within such a short time has been the most rewarding.
- Kam Lad, Salesperson
Working in the Real Estate Industry since 1992, I have come across a few major brokerages that lacked in real support and motivation. Citysites provides me with the reassurance and peace of mind that this is the best place for me to grow my business. Joining Citysites has allowed me to keep my hard earned commission and use it to expand my services to my clients. I could not be happier with my experience here. Thanks for everything Citysites!
- Tony Galati, Salesperson
KEEP 100% COMMISSION
GET 100% FULL SERVICE
Our main focus at Citysites is to provide our Agents with Full unlimited support and attention.
We listened to your complaints and concerns, and we came up with a system that gives you MORE for Less.
Our goal is to help you grow your career, We offer full unlimited support to our Agents at any given time! 24/7 Management support and guarenteed call backs within 15 minutes!! Never get stuck in an offer presentation, Expect nothing less than full guidance and support.
Our administrative staff is fully trained and experienced in MLS Stratus, Offer Preparations, Feature Sheets, Listing Packages and are always keeping up to date with the latest real estate trends to assist you in the best way possible.
Choosing Citysites Realty gives you the financial flexibilityto invest more money into your business or keep more for yourself.
11 Questions to Help Agents Win Listings
1. What do you typically include in your listing presentations to home sellers? Write out a detailed outline.
2. How does your listing presentation highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the seller’s home? (For example: It’s located in a good school district but has unusually high HOA fees.)
3. How does your listing presentation highlight the opportunities and threats in today’s market? (Such as when a Fortune 500 company relocates within miles of a home, making the neighborhood more popular but also pushing up property taxes.)
4. Why do your sellers typically need to sell? How can you speak to and meet those needs in your presentation?
Tip: You should also have an understanding of the general reasons why their particular sellers sell. With this information, they can develop pricing and marketing strategies that provide solutions for your sellers. By knowing this in advance, you will increase their preparedness and the likelihood of winning your next listing.
5. What surprises sellers the most once they have listed their homes for sale? (Think about what you hear from other agents as well.)
6. How can you prepare sellers for these surprises during your listing presentation?
7. What objections do sellers typically have when listing their home for sale (such as commission rates, pricing, or other factors)?
8. What references can you include in your listing presentation?
9. How do you promote or advertise your listings (including brokerage resources)?
10. In what format is your typical listing presentation (handouts, on-screen presentations, PDF, or other formats)?
11. How does your presentation format suit your ideal client? (Think about whom you desire to work with, not just whom you normally work with.)